Welcome to DroneDeploy, the easiest and fastest solution to create aerial maps and models!
You can think of our service in two components:
1. Flight Automation and Data Capture.
Any user flying Supported DJI Drones can capture imagery using the DroneDeploy app. This will ensure appropriate coverage and overlap of imagery.
2. Data Processing and Analysis.
Processing and analysis are done seamlessly for customers flying and capturing drone imagery containing geotags. This is available to all customers on a DroneDeploy Subscription.
If You're Flying a DJI Drone:
- Ensure your drone is supported to use with DroneDeploy
- Setup for your first flight
- Upload your imagery to DroneDeploy
- Learn more about your maps through our documentation and YouTube tutorials.
- Check out the DroneDeploy App Market to utilize advanced planning and analysis tools.
- Visit our Forum to join our community.
For All Other Drones:
DroneDeploy can still process imagery from a majority of commercial drones. Below are some recommendations for processing your data with DroneDeploy.
- Log on to DroneDeploy.com.
- Upload your eligible imagery to Map Engine for automated processing.
To use Map Engine, your data must meet the following requirements:
- All images should be in JPG format.
- All images must have latitude, longitude, and altitude in the GPS EXIF data.
- All images should be facing the area of interest.
- All images should overlap significantly (over 70% for side and front lap, 75%+ % for agricultural or homogeneous imagery).
- There must be at least 20 images—the maximum number of images changes according to your DroneDeploy plan.
Once you're ready to fly, check out our Zero to Hero video tutorials that will take you through the DroneDeploy platform and give you the information you need to be successful using the product!
Not Sure What Drone To Buy?
Want to Learn More?
Check out DroneDeploy Academy for videos and content all about the DroneDeploy platform. This is a great place to dive into the platform and learn industry-specific uses as well as pilot certification.