Welcome to DroneDeploy, the easiest and fastest solution to build aerial maps and models!
You can think of our service as being two components:
Flight automation and data capture.
Any user flying DJI drones can capture imagery using the DroneDeploy app. This will ensure appropriate coverage and overlap of imagery.
Data processing and analysis.
This is done seamlessly for customers doing #1 above, or directly using our Map Engine to process any drone imagery that contains geotags. Available to all customers on a DroneDeploy subscription.
If You're Flying a DJI or Skydio Drone:
- Download our mobile app for iOS or Android for free:
- Setup for your first flight
- Upload your imagery to DroneDeploy.com
- Learn more about your maps through our documentation and YouTube tutorials.
- Check out the DroneDeploy App Market to utilize advanced planning and analysis tools.
- Visit our Forum to join our community.
For All Other Drones:
DroneDeploy can still process imagery from a majority of commercial drones. Below are some recommendations for processing your data with DroneDeploy.
- Log on to DroneDeploy.com.
- Upload your eligible imagery to Map Engine for automated processing.
In order to use Map Engine, your data must meet the following requirements:
All images should be in JPG format.
All images must have latitude, longitude, and altitude in the GPS EXIF data.
All images should be facing the area of interest.
All images should have significant overlap (more than 70% side and frontlap, 75%+ for agricultural or homogeneous imagery).
There must be at least 20 images. The maximum number of images changes according to your DroneDeploy plan.
Not Sure What Drone To Buy?
Check out our 2017 Drone Buyer's Guide for recommendations by industry.