Thank you for being a part of our Mavic 3 Enterprise BETA program. Use this guide to understand how to connect, some current limitations, best practices, as well as place to submit your feedback about your experience.
How to Install the DroneDeploy Flight app on your RC Pro Enterprise
Once approved for the beta program, you will be added to the Amazon Appstore’s Live App Testing.
- You will receive an email from the Amazon Appstore with the subject line ‘Amazon Appstore Live App Testing Invitation’
- On your laptop, click on the ‘Amazon.com’ link within the email
- On the RC Pro Enterprise controller, open a web browser and install the Amazon Appstore app from this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/amazonapp
- Log in to your Amazon account (associated with the email address the above invitation email was sent to)
- Go to ‘My Apps’ and install the DroneDeploy app
You're now ready to fly your Mavic 3E with DroneDeploy on your RC Pro Enterprise smart controller!
For the best experience, it is recommended to force stop the DJI Pilot 2 app before starting DroneDeploy.
To force stop DJI Pilot 2, go to the device Settings -> Apps -> DJI Pilot 2 - Force Stop
Beta Support Limitations
- Offline mapping is not yet supported. You will have to connect to the internet to fly with DroneDeploy.
- Flight logs are not yet supported. A flight record will be logged, just not the log file.
What firmware should I have on the drone when I'm ready to fly?
- Connect your RC Pro Enterprise controller to wifi or a mobile hotspot
- If you need help, contact support via in-app chat on your mobile device
Once you try it out, give us your feedback here!