There may be situations where you would like to add more images to your existing DroneDeploy map. For example:
- If you've used the Point of Interest tool in DJI GO to capture additional images for 3D modeling.
- If you have captured additional imagery to improve your map quality.
- If the flight did not sync to your Dashboard.
- If sections were left out in your original processing
Following the steps below will restart the processing of your map with additional data. Please note that the maximum number of images per map varies according to your DroneDeploy plan.
1. Download images to your computer
2. Open your DroneDeploy.com dashboard
Be sure to navigate to a web browser rather than the DroneDeploy mobile app. Select a project from Quick View or search for the Project your map is located in using the search bar. Then click on that project.
Navigate using the arrow at the top of your project to view the map you would like to add additional images for. Make sure you press the
Explore option at the top of your dashboard. Then click on the map details button in the left panel.
3. Press the Add More Images Button
Press the "Add More Images" button.
4. Select the New Images to Upload
Press the "Select Photos" button.
Then Select the folder that contains your images. Select all images and click
4. Click Upload Images
Once you've completed the steps above, your map will restart processing with the full new images included. You will receive a new email when the map completes.