DJI has a built-in feature that prevents users from flying their drones in restricted airspace or "no-fly zones" as determined by local aviation authorities. In order to fly a DJI drone in a no-fly zone, you will need to request an unlock from DJI.
Here's how to request a no-fly zone unlock for a DJI drone:
1. First, ensure that you have the latest version of the DJI GO app installed on your mobile device and that your drone's firmware is up to date.
2. Open the DJI GO app and connect your drone to your mobile device.
3. If your drone is in a no-fly zone, you will see a message on the DJI GO app indicating that the area is restricted.
4. Tap on the "Unlock" button in the message. This will take you to a page where you can request a no-fly zone unlock.
5. Follow the prompts to enter the required information, including the location, altitude, and duration of your flight.
6. Once you've submitted your request, you should receive a response from DJI within a few minutes. If your request is approved, you will receive an authorization code that you can enter into the DJI GO app to unlock your drone.
7. Enter the authorization code in the DJI GO app to unlock your drone and proceed with your planned mission.
Keep in mind that DJI no-fly zone restrictions are in place for safety reasons, and it's important to follow all local aviation regulations and guidelines when flying your drone. Always prioritize safety above all else, and be sure to obtain any necessary permits or approvals before flying in restricted airspace.