1. Open the DJI GO app and connect your drone to the remote controller.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the internet and that the DJI GO app is up to date.
3. If there is a firmware update available for your drone, you will see a message in the DJI GO app prompting you to update.
4. Tap the message to access the firmware update screen.
5. Read the release notes and instructions carefully before proceeding with the update.
6. Tap "Download" to start downloading the firmware update file. The file size can vary depending on the update, so it may take some time to download.
7. Once the firmware update file is downloaded, tap "Start Update" to begin the update process.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware. These instructions typically involve connecting your drone to a power source and keeping your mobile device connected to the drone and the internet throughout the update process.
9. During the update process, your drone may restart several times. Do not turn off your drone or your mobile device while the update is in progress.
10. Once the update is complete, you will see a message indicating that the update was successful.
11. Test your drone to ensure that it is functioning properly after the update.