1. Open the DJI GO app and connect your drone to the remote controller.
2. Enter the camera view and go to the camera settings.
3. Scroll down until you see "Advanced Settings" and tap it.
4. Scroll down again until you see "Sensors" and tap it.
5. Tap "IMU" to access the IMU calibration and update settings.
6. Tap "Calibrate" to start the IMU calibration process. This step is optional but recommended if you have not calibrated the IMU in a while or if you have recently traveled with your drone.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate the IMU. These instructions typically involve placing the drone on a level surface and rotating it around its different axes.
8. Once you have completed the calibration, you can check the IMU status to see if an update is available. If an update is available, you will see a prompt to update the IMU firmware.
9. Tap "Update" to start the update process.
10. Follow the on-screen instructions to update the IMU firmware. These instructions typically involve connecting your drone to a power source and keeping your mobile device connected to the drone and the internet throughout the update process.
11. During the update process, your drone may restart several times. Do not turn off your drone or your mobile device while the update is in progress.
12. Once the update is complete, you will see a message indicating that the update was successful.
13. Test your drone to ensure that it is functioning properly after the update.