Compass calibration issues can be frustrating, but there are several troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve them in DJI Fly. Here are some steps you can try:
1. Make sure you are calibrating the compass in an open area away from any sources of interference, such as metal objects, power lines, or electronic devices.
2. Check for magnetic interference by using a compass app on your mobile device to see if there are any strong magnetic fields in the area.
3. Try calibrating the compass in a different location or at a different time of day, as the magnetic field can change depending on your location and the time of day.
4. Make sure your drone's firmware is up to date, as firmware updates may include fixes for compass calibration issues.
5. Try calibrating the compass using a different mobile device or remote controller to rule out any issues with your equipment.
6. If you are still having issues, you may need to reset the drone's settings to their default values or contact DJI customer support for further assistance.