DroneDeploy's Stand Count removes the need for manual, time-consuming, inaccurate stand counts with a completely automated, field edge solution. This guide will walk you through what you need for successful counts and assessments of corn and soybean crops.
To review more on product availability see our solutions page here.
- A stand assessment PDF report directly sharable over SMS, Email, and most messaging platforms
- An interactive map that allows you to review results and overlay data like plant health and elevation
- Detailed analysis for each image with populations, stands highlighted, and gaps detected
- Data synced back to the web portal for easy viewing and sharing
Supported Crop Types
- Corn | V2 or V3 emergence
At this time, twin-row crops are not supported by the current stand assessment algorithm.
Circular fields are not supported for Stand Count as the crops have to be planted in straight rows.
Please use the links below for additional information and best practices!
Before Heading To The Field (Stand Count)
Single Mission Flight Planning (Stand Count)
Stand Count Troubleshooting Guide