Calibrating the compass in DJI Fly can help improve the accuracy and stability of your drone's flight. Here are the general steps to calibrate the compass in DJI Fly:
1. Find an open area away from any sources of interference such as metal objects, power lines, or magnets.
2. Open the DJI Fly app and connect to your drone.
3. Go to the main screen and select the "..." icon in the top right corner of the app.
4. Select "Safety"
5. Select "Sensors" and then "Compass."
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate the compass. This typically involves rotating the drone around its three axes as the app guides you through the process.
7. Once the calibration is complete, the app will confirm that the compass has been calibrated successfully.
If you're having trouble calibrating your compass, check out our troubleshooting article, here: Troubleshooting compass calibration in DJI Fly
It's important to note that the specific steps for calibrating the compass may vary slightly depending on the model of your drone and the version of DJI Fly you are using. Always refer to the manufacturer's instructions and guidelines for your specific drone and software version.