1. Open the DJI GO app and connect your drone to the remote controller.
2. Enter the camera view and go to the camera settings.
3. Scroll down until you see "Advanced Settings" and tap it.
4. Scroll down again until you see "Sensors" and tap it.
5. Tap "Compass" to access the compass settings.
6. Tap "Calibrate" to start the calibration process.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate the compass. These instructions typically involve rotating the drone around its different axes while keeping it level.
8. Once you have completed the calibration, the app will display a message indicating that the calibration was successful.
9. Confirm that the compass reading is stable and accurate by checking the compass icon in the top left corner of the DJI GO app. The icon should be green and show a number indicating the drone's orientation.
10. If the compass reading is not stable or accurate, you may need to calibrate the compass or adjust the drone's location.
That's it! By following these steps, you should be able to calibrate the compass on your DJI drone using the DJI GO app.
If you are having trouble with calibration, check out our troubleshooting steps, here: Troubleshooting compass calibration in DJI GO