Skip to main content
Displaying GeoTIFF in QGIS
Export your data
Follow the Exporting your Data guide, and request a GeoTIFF orthomosaic export.
Import the Elevation Map into QGIS
- Open QGIS and start with a new project.
- Next, click on the Add Raster Layer icon to import the Raster Elevation Map. Simply select the file path to the TIFF file and select OK.
- Under the Layers panel, right click on the newly imported layer, and select Properties.
- Navigate your cursor to the Transparency tab and uncheck the box under No data value. Finally, select OK to complete.
- Congratulations! You have now displayed your elevation map in QGIS with the correct color scale.
Check out a quick explainer video about what's in the latest release
Join the discussion, share best practices, and connect with drone industry peers
Live Training Calendar
Find out when you can join our next live training, hosted by our Customer Success Team!
walkthrough, supported drones, export, thermal, gcp